Access to and use of the ILDSecurity website ('the website') is provided by ILDSecurity Limited (‘ILDSecurity’) subject to the following terms.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
3. All information contained herein is the copyrighted work of ILDSecurity and/or its suppliers and is protected under applicable local and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, without prior written permission of ILDSecurity. Visitors or users may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
4. ILDSecurity authorises you to reproduce materials published on the web site provided each copy (i) is solely for informational use and such use is non-commercial. (ii) is not modified or revised in any manner, (iii) displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form as on the original and (iv) displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of ILDSecurity.
5. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed on the website are the property of ILDSecurity or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Trademarks without the prior written consent of ILDSecurity or such third party which may own the Trademarks. Any request for permission to publicly use ILDSecurity trademarks must be made in writing and must be approved and acknowledged by ILDSecurity. Requests should be sent to ILDSecurity at our address.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. The materials accessed from or on the website are provided "as is," and ILDSecurity makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the materials whether statutory, express or implied and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law hereby disclaims all warranties for the materials including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property relating to such material. Save in respect of actions leading to personal injury or death, in no event shall ILDSecurity be liable for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including any damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods.
7. ILDSecurity has used its reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on the website. Nevertheless, ILDSecurity assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations with respect to, the accuracy of the information. ILDSecurity may change the contents of this web site at any time without notice. Any mention of non-ILDSecurity services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any such products or services.
8. The website may contain links to websites maintained by other companies, individuals or agencies which are provided as a convenience to ILDSecurity users. These linked sites are not controlled by ILDSecurity and ILDSecurity is not responsible for the accuracy of information on such sites. ILDSecurity does not monitor or review the content of such third party sites and therefore advises you that your access by link to third-party sites is at your own risk.
10. Any information which you consider to be confidential or proprietary should not be sent to ILDSecurity through the website.
ILD Security Limited, 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
Company Registration Number: 10597604. VAT number: TBC